was founded in 2002 to help companies take advantage of emerging file transfer and metadata standards.
Early adopters sought to evolve from videotape and serial digital infrastructures that limited process
throughput and were expensive to implement and maintain.
Today’s modern media facility is pushing further into automated processes and end-to-end
analytics to constantly improve performance and capabilities across logistically abstract
infrastructures and consumption diversity.
Metaglue offers an expanding range of products and services to help realize operational
efficiencies and business benefits using MXF, AAF, Quick Time and metadata. We can provide:
- standard products (to view, check and modify MXF files)
- technical support to integrate our and other company’s products into your operations
- an SDK and professional services package to build MXF functionality into a product or system
- expert consultancy or custom development
Metaglue is an active participant in standards bodies such as SMPTE, EBU and AMWA,
helping to ensure interoperability across our industry.
Metaglue focuses on understanding your business challenges,
assisting when and where transformative technology solutions make sense.
This relationship is ongoing and usually transcends active projects…
Our typical client profile includes:
- media companies, from the global giants to boutique specialists
- post production facilities, both studio owned and independent
- university and government entities, specializing in large scale media management
- media & entertainment suppliers, focused on file-based workflows and ecosystems
Metaglue actively supports these organizations: